- Social Security Disability
Christopher Jones obtained a B.S. in Journalism from the University of Kansas in 1992. In 1997 he was admitted to the Bar for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, having graduated that same year from Massachusetts School of Law. In 1998 Mr. Jones was admitted to the US District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
Mr. Jones specializes in Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) law, having represented clients before Administrative Law Judges in every state plus Puerto Rico. As an advocate for the disabled, Mr. Jones has represented over 3,000 people with a variety of medical conditions. His breadth and depth of SSDI experience allows him to communicate effectively with medical and vocational experts, judges and clients.
- Massachusetts School of Law, Andover, Massachusetts
- University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas
- B.S. - 1992
- Major: Journalism
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts
Current Employment Position
- Second Injury Fund Counsel, Uehlein & Associates, 1997-1999
- Claims Counsel, Lockton Insurance, 1999-2001
- SSDI Attorney, Employees’ Advocacy Group, 2001-2003
- Managing Attorney, Midwest Crowe Paradis & Albren, 2003-2008
- Owner/Attorney, Law Offices of Christopher R. Jones, 2009-2010
- Senior Attorney, Social Security Disability Legal Advocates, 2010-2019