Aggressive Representation With A Record Of Successful Results
Based in Sacramento and Pleasant Hill, California, the attorneys of Low McKinley & Salenko, LLP, are committed to providing clients with exceptional legal representation that protects their interests and yields results.
As a firm, we offer comprehensive legal services at a fair value, with proactive communication and a committed work ethic. Our clients depend on us to render independent, reasoned and appropriate judgment in response to their specific needs. We can represent you in matters involving:
- Medical malpractice and hospital liability defense
- Long term care liability defense
- Professional licensing
- Personal injury
- Religious organizations
Click on the links below to learn more about each of our talented lawyers.
- Donna W. Low
- Steven M. McKinley
- Bruce E. Salenko
- Nicholas J. Leonard
- Steven R. Enochian
- Vanessa N. Raven
- Tiffany C. Sala
- Christopher R. Jones
- Spencer B. Pavelchik
We Are Leaders And Educators In California Law
The attorneys of Low McKinley & Salenko, LLP, demonstrate their high level of legal acumen by educating other attorneys and professionals throughout California. Our lawyers have:
- Lectured to physicians on behalf of the Accreditation Counsel for Continuing Medical Education
- Presented programs to other attorneys on behalf of Continuing Education of the State Bar
- Lectured to staff of acute care hospitals and long-term care facilities on effective communication, patient handoffs, documentation, risk management strategies and other topics
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.