Bruce E. Salenko
- Professional Malpractice
- Medical Malpractice
- Civil Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Professional Licensing
Mr. Salenko received his A.B. in History from UCLA, and his J.D. from the University of San Diego School of Law. After law school, he served 3 years as a Navy JAG, where he tried numerous criminal jury trials and other proceedings. Prior to joining Low McKinley Baleria & Salenko, LLP, Mr. Salenko was a partner with the Sacramento firm of Hardy Erich Brown & Wilson.
Mr. Salenko is AV peer review rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He is a seasoned trial attorney, and he has tried a number of professional malpractice suits to verdict. Mr. Salenko’s practice focuses on the representation of physicians, hospitals and other health care providers. He also has expertise in defending claims of defamation, general negligence and various intentional torts.
Mr. Salenko is a member of the Sacramento County Bar Association, Association of Defense Counsel and The Defense Research Institute. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates since 2016. Since 2015, Mr. Salenko has been recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyer.
- University of San Diego School of Law, San Diego, California
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1982
- Honors: Order of Barristers, Appellate Moot Court Board
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- A.B., Bachelor of Arts - 1977
- California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1985
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 1983
- State Bar of California, Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- United States Naval Reserve, Lieutenant, JAGC, 1983 to 1986
Current Employment Position
- Sacramento firm of Hardy Erich Brown & Wilson, Partner